Phuket - BONUS NIGHTS
BONUS NIGHTS A
10th June - 31st Oct, 2014
(stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights) this can be accumulated i.e. (2+1) /(4+2) / (6+3)
BONUS NIGHTS B
1 Nov - 14 Dec, 2014
(Stay 7 nights, Pay 5 nights), (Stay 10 nights, Pay 7 nights), (Stay 14 nights, Pay 10 nights)
For bookings less than 7 nights stay, special rates apply based on those of Summer period Rates and not High Season Rates ( based only on full occupancy rates) may be applied to the dates of 01 Nov to 14 Dec, 2014
PHUKET Bonus Nights A/B
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For new enquires only (commencement for offer ‘A’ 10th June - 1st Nov, 2014 and commencement for offer ‘B’ 10th June to 31st August)
The above is limited to availability and applicable for new bookings only
*PROMOTIONAL PERIODS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Minimum nights apply, based on FULL Occupancy Rates Only
Please ask Reservations about standard Reduced Occupancy Rates also (depending on season)
This offer is limited and subject to availability, terms/conditions and can be withdrawn at any time.
This promotion is not available for bookings which have already been confirmed or for which deposit/full payment has been received.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other, existing promotions.
It is NOT applicable to Event/Wedding reservations.
To qualify for any promotions advertised:-
Please ensure at the time of booking all offers/discounts, have been applied to the dates or your reservation, they must be approved in the booking confirmation by email via IPSL Reservations team, these cannot be amended and/or applied after confirmation has been issued by the reservations team.
WW Beach House is located in Phang Nga province in
the highly exclusive Natai Beach precinct. This delightful 2 bedroom
sea-front cottage is perfectly suited for two couples or for a small
family beach getaway. This beach house is one of the very few truly
beach-fronted properties available for private rental. The beach is an
un-spoilt endless stretch of sand, directly accessible from the villas
On entry guests are greeted by our welcoming staff
and escorted down a secluded Balinese garden path to the villa doors.
On entry this small but stylish home will enchant visitors. Full ocean
views from the front bedroom, living and kitchen areas make this a
special location for any holiday maker. Large wooden sliding doors open
the main living areas up onto the nicely sized sand washed terrace
which is a superb place to enjoy morning breakfast and watch the gentle
waves of the Andaman Sea lap against the shore line.
The front bedroom is s step down double bedroom with queen sized which
open out on to the pool deck and boasts a sweeping view of the Andaman
Sea. The back bedroom is well appointed with queen sized bed and
en-suite bathroom and delightful view over the landscaped gardens. Both
rooms are comfortable and well equipped.
The centre point of the
villa is large infinity edged swimming pool which over looks the beach
and the sea. This splendid setting also makes for a most enjoyable
sunset cocktail platform of venue for candlelit dinner by the beach.
within the villa include: Full time maid, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, concierge services, shopping services, large beachfront
swimming pool, secured, gated property
The nearest town, Kok Kloy is approximately 5 minutes drive away.
** Images and descriptions depicted may
include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and
amenities that are subject to change at any time.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga, 25 min from Phuket Airport
- Thai Muang and Blue Canyon Golf courses are a short drive from the villa
- Daily rates from US$ 315 to 450 for the whole villa
- Daily rates include daily maid service
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests
- No extra bed available for this villa
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private 15 m swimming pool
- Broadband internet connection
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- TV with Satellite channels and DVD in the Living room
- iPod connection
- The staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while
the Villa Operations Supervisor is available to cater to all your
specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage
and spa treatment as well as communication
- Our Guest Relations
& Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the
day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant
stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Private laundry can be arranged
- A Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Food cost on Guests account
- In-Villa wine selection
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the
Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatment can
be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience
food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within